Nice, Affordable, and Relaxing Stay in Panglao! ๐Ÿ️

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Nice, Affordable, and Relaxing Stay in Panglao! ๐Ÿ️

This is already my 3rd time staying here, and I’m still happy with the experience! We originally booked at Greenfield Tourist Inn, but we were upgraded to their new Green Meadows Hotel, which was a nice surprise. ๐Ÿ˜Š

The place is really nice, especially the swimming pool where you can relax after a long day. The room was huge and spacious, and the AC was super cold! ๐Ÿฅถ❤️ Customer service was also good, and they serve breakfast too.
There are just a few things to take note of. The property is around 250 meters from the main highway, and the road going inside is still unpaved. If you’re coming from the highway, you can use the Thai Massage / big massage spa beside the gasoline station as a landmark, the property is located at the back.

The only thing we had an issue with was the water pressure. The shower and sink water were quite slow, so taking a shower took longer than usual. ๐Ÿ˜… But thankfully, the toilet flush had good water pressure.

Other than that, we really enjoyed our stay. ❤️ Once you reach the main road, there’s a 7-Eleven, fruit market, pizza place, and BBQ restaurant, so it’s easy and convenient to get food and other things you need.

For the price, I think this place is really worth it.  Affordable, spacious room, cold AC, swimming pool, good service, and a relaxing atmosphere.

Overall, we had a pleasant stay, and I would definitely recommend this place. Since this is already my 3rd stay, I’m sure I’ll be coming back again! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

For bookings visit Agoda:  Checkout here

For easy transportation from Tagbilaran port to Hotels in Panglao just book via Maxim App.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kabanwaan Beach Resort Newly Renovated is more Comfy

Tips How To Travel Boracay Island Philippines 2026

Affordable Beach to Enjoy Your Summer 2025